steinway keys

pianolady50 at peoplepc.com pianolady50 at peoplepc.com
Sun Mar 2 16:08:32 MST 2008

Yes, you could remove the entirety, wood and key front.  You should then glue new wood back on of an appropriate thickness so that your key dimension will remain as it was originally.  If you leave the wood off and glue on a new front, you will have too great an overhang on your key top.  It looks funny and is more prone to damage.

Debbie Legg