Copyright (was: alleged... behavior)

Ron Berry ron at berrypiano.com
Sun Mar 2 12:40:43 MST 2008

I found 8 hours of video about copyright law which I had already been
watching before this all came up on this list. iTunes has the iTunes
University. Search the iTunes Store for "copyright" and then look for the MIT
University class.  This will let you know that there is nothing straightforward
or logical about copyright law.

Did you ever wonder why you can rent a DVD but not a CD? Laws made
after another law can change the rules for the previous law but you have to
know that the later law exists.

It is a bit dry but goes through all the considerations of copyright law.

ron
Ron Berry Piano Service
Indianapolis, IN 46220
317-255-8213