piano cover cleaning

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Sat Mar 1 12:41:56 MST 2008

Annie:

We have some dirty covers but the worst one is also in the worst shape
(torn) and I think replacement is going to be necessary.  I too have
wondered if they could be cleaned but as heavy as they are (ours are the
padded kind) the cleaning expense might be more than replacement.  If
you find out anything from a local cleaner/laundry facility, please let
the rest of us know.

dave

David M. Porritt, RPT

dporritt at smu.edu <mailto:dporritt at smu.edu>