CF Tuning Lever

Phil Bondi phil at philbondi.com
Sat Mar 1 02:42:52 MST 2008

Farrell wrote:
> Phil - thanks for sharing. Sounds like you like it!  ;-)  Have you had
> the chance to try the Fujan CF lever also? Curious how they might compare.

It's been a long time since I tried the Fujan. I
tried it alongside the Faulk Titanium back when
I bought the Titanium. I haven't looked back, or
even looked around, till now with Charles' CF -
so I am not familiar with the Fujan.

When I originally ordered the CF, Charles called
me - left a message..said he was sending
something other than what I wanted because the
one I wanted was sold, and that I would be
pleasantly surprised....

I guess he knows me pretty well!

> Next convention I go to I'll have to give these fancy new high-tech
> gizmos a try.

Terry, "hi-tech" is the last term I would use
for this product. Hi-tech perhaps because of the
Carbon Fiber..but in the end, it is a low-tech tool.

Terry, I went to the Fujan link you send. To me,
that is more "hi-tech" than the Faulk lever
because you can modify it. Personally, I would
not touch anything to disturb the Faulk CF
except to change the tip when it's worn out.

Phil Bondi(Fl)