Was Hammer Prep Seminar now passport info

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Mon Jun 30 12:42:26 MDT 2008

To all,
    Unrelated to this seminar our family is planning a Canada trip in August and I received my new passport in less than two weeks from application at my post office.
    So--- Alicia--it ain't too late if you you really want to attend..
Tom Driscoll

  Thanx for mentioning, i was going to make a reservation this morning...

  Count me out :-(

  Alicia