Wives tales ... violin tuning

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 29 14:09:03 MDT 2008

I had a customer a few days ago, whose piano I tuned 2 years ago.   She played some notes and said how flat they were...the piano in general sounded reasonable.   I got started and the piano was indeed about 4 cents flat and 7 in the treble.   When done I asked her if she had perfect pitch...wasn't sure.  I played a D and she said that sounded like a D...pretty cool...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044