André Oorebeek Hammer Prep Seminar

Jurgen Goering pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com
Sun Jun 29 12:37:32 MDT 2008

A very special seminar will be held in Vancouver BC on July 26 and
27th.   André Oorebeek will be coming from Amsterdam to give an
exclusive 2 day seminar on prepping hammers, from the raw state to
concert-ready.

More details can be seen here:
http://www.pianofortesupply.com/hammerseminar

The Canadian Association of Piano Technicians (CAPT) has generously
offered to pick up a large portion of the expenses, so we could keep
the fees down to $150 for both days, including lunch and snacks.

There are a few spaces left and we expect to fill the seminar up fairy
quickly.  Jack Houweling is taking registrations, his email is:
JackHouweling at dccnet.com

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply
(250) 754-2440