Ernst Kap grand

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Fri Jun 27 16:44:53 MDT 2008

Never ran into one myself... but there certainly seems to be some varied
experience with them here. We got everything from perennial cracked
plate syndrome to one of the toughest plates around.

My money is on you two... :)

Cheers
RicB

    Ill second what Andre says, broken plates, ive crossed 4 so far,
    why... whats wrong with them?

    There was an exception however, crossed an Ernst Kap that had a few
    hairline cracks here and there, and one of the struts was cracked
    half way thrue... heres where it gets rediculous.. the owner askedme
    id be willing to weld the crack shut ... again.. apparently
    according to her hubby someone has attempted before YEARS ago but
    she couldnt show me the exact spot.... Ideas?

    Alicia Evans