TFL50 on knuckles?

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Jun 27 13:56:04 MDT 2008

Spray products tend to harden Knuckles. Why Gamble? Use the tef. powder
? Dale

So I'm doing a knuckle replacement job, and I swear it looks like someone actually sprayed the knuckles with TFL50. There's a white film on the shanks and tops of the whippens that looks like it could only have been sprayed on. Teflon powder, I've heard of, yes - but using a spray? Is this a common or reasonable practice? Just curious...

-Holly Quigley