TFL50 on knuckles?

Euphonious Thumpe lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 26 12:23:58 MDT 2008

Very UNREASONABLE!!! This stuff's NASTY!!!
( The studies saying otherwise are all "industry funded"---BEWARE!!!
At worst, dilute the Teflon powder in Protek and brush on knuckles. This way, when the Protek evaporates, a smooth, non-powdery coating will be on the knuckles. Minimal spilling ( or blowing ) around.

Euphonious Thumpe