TFL50 on knuckles?

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Jun 25 15:19:17 MDT 2008

Never used a teflon spray.   I rub teflon powder in with my fingers.
Always a good practice.....key bushings too!

pw

"holly quigley" <hollyquigley at gmail.com>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
06/25/2008 02:45 PM
Please respond to
Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org>

pianotech at ptg.org
cc

Subject
TFL50 on knuckles?

So I'm doing a knuckle replacement job, and I swear it looks like someone
actually sprayed the knuckles with TFL50. There's a white film on the
shanks and tops of the whippens that looks like it could only have been
sprayed on. Teflon powder, I've heard of, yes - but using a spray? Is this
a common or reasonable practice? Just curious...

-Holly Quigley