Ball park figure for Quiet time

Rob & Helen Goodale rhgoodale at embarqmail.com
Tue Jun 24 21:25:42 MDT 2008

I don't know what the retail is anticipated to be, but at the convention
last week I attended a PDS class where they announced a new replacement
system for the Quiet Time.  The new system, (for grand installations), is
completely revamped with a modified key sensor strip and an improved control
box.  I think the upright system is pretty much staying the same but it will
benefit from the new box.  At the moment I don't recall what the name of the
new system is, but Quiet Time is going to be phased out.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV