Swiveling damper problem

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Tue Jun 24 05:31:08 MDT 2008

CA glue does work on metal.  On the pens I make the copper sleeve is CA'd to
the wooden barrel and holds permanently.
James
James Grebe
Since 1962
Piano Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Products(
314) 608-4137   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
www.grebepiano.com