Bechstein B hammer rake / more thoughts

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sat Jun 21 10:37:34 MDT 2008

There's a lot of piano design "features" mfrs have seen fit to include or
exclude that I cannot account for. At least Steinway played with it so
evidently a brighter mind than mine thought the idea surely had some merit.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802