Bechstein B hammer rake / more thoughts

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sat Jun 21 10:32:17 MDT 2008

>>... I obviously stumbled on a rather large hole in what I thought I had
already clear in my mind

Precisely why we don’t have harmonic convergence and world peace. :-)

I really don’t mean to presume to answer the questions you two were raising,
only to comment on the transfer of the rotational energy.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802