set letoff to get acceptable aftertouch?

paulrevenkojones at aol.com paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Tue Jun 17 10:07:34 MDT 2008

 Ok, ok, perhaps too broad a generalization :-), but a really, really common cause. And call it what you like, Ric, the clearance of the jack from the butt in an upright is as much aftertouch as the distance the jack travels after escapement in a grand, and can be felt in the key with a sensitive touch. And can be regulated by the same "family" of aftertouch regulations. With respect...:-)