Original pin block

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Tue Jun 17 09:01:15 MDT 2008

I was referring to your suggestion (and Jon Page’s) about increasing length of the pin to 2 1/2".  The original Steinway pins I’m extracting are 2 3/8”.  The "typo" in the original text is probably an HTML conversion problem.  I still believe you should stay with the original length when increasing the diameter for the reasons stated.  People can, however, do whatever they want.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com