Brodmann

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Mon Jun 16 20:49:31 MDT 2008

 Hi Bob,

I work on a grand and a couple of uprights.? One upright shouldn't count, because it's actually a model that's made by the W. Steinberg company in Germany.? It's more like a 125 or 126 cm piano.? Great piano, but probably not what you're asking about.?

The other upright is Chinese-built, and it isn't bad, but since these are fairly new to me as well, I can't give any assessment on the durability.?

The grand I work on has potential to be okay, but as with most Chinese? pianos, out of the crate it is rough around the edges and needs a fair amount of prep work to get it to an acceptable level of performance.? Unfortunately, the one is already in my client's house and has not as of yet received such maintenance....:-).? Overall, though, they seem okay, and I certainly see some potential there.

Dave Stahl
Dave Stahl Piano Service
dstahlpiano at sbcglobal.net
dstahlpiano.net