Renner bushing cloth calibration tool?

Jerry Cohen emailforjc at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 15 20:49:10 MDT 2008

You can do the same thing with a cheap drill bit gague. The holes are already drilled for you.
The accuracy of the gague does not matter for this. Just find a hole where the cloth is a tight fit. Run the cloth through that hole several times.
Then check the fit through the flange.
Jerry Cohen, RPT
NJ Chapter