Renner bushing cloth calibration tool?

Gene Nelson nelsong at intune88.com
Sun Jun 15 11:29:12 MDT 2008

My experience with it is that it is suited for the pre-cut Renner bushing cloth. If the cloth is too difficult to pull through the flange hole you start by running the strip through the tool's largest hole then retry the strip in the flange hole. Go to the smaller sizes as needed. It has nothing to do with the need to ream for proper pin fit.
I have also found that purchasing bulk flange bushing cloth and tearing it to fit is a better way to go - cheaper too.
Gene