Getting the high trebble right

Stéphane Collin collin.s at skynet.be
Fri Jun 13 13:59:14 MDT 2008

Yes, Ric,

I still have the old hammers.  The main difference is weight.  Older hammers
were very light.  That is why I thought of lighten the new ones.  But if I
do so, I will have treble hammers of different shape than all the others
(I'm happy with the other's sound).  Not that I care so much, but then...

Nice to read you again.

Stéphane.

Do you still have the old hammers / shanks ?.... if so a bit of
experimenting with exchanging this and that can be quite revealing.

Go France !!

Cheers
RicB