Where are the new techs needed?

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Fri Jun 13 10:22:22 MDT 2008

A E wrote:
> Paul,
>
> I'm sorry but I had to ask I've seen someone write this before, whats
> the difference between an RPT tuner, and a "tooner" as so you put?
>
> Alicia

A "tooner" and a Lindner are a matched set...
A "tooner" will always give you a "before and after" tuning. You can't
tell if it's before of after the tuning.
A "tooner" can make a Bösendorfer play and sound like a Winter spinet.
A "tooner's" business card is printed with disappearing ink.
etc., etc., etc.

--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be
used against you.