Best Bass String Duplication?

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 13 00:22:32 MDT 2008

I just used Arledge and had good results.   This was a G. Steck grand with a capo bar in the bass instead of agraffes.   I sent the numbers but they had no similar scales.  I ended up also making patterns, especially the straight line of the capo bar with winding ends for them to work from...

David Ilvedson, RPT

Pacifica, CA 94044