Competitive Rates

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Wed Jun 11 22:15:41 MDT 2008

No Matthew, "call forwarding" is when someone dials number 555-2939 and the
call gets "forwarded" (like a postal letter) to 555-8734. Number "porting"
is when 555-2939 is reassigned from a land line home phone number in Monroe,
Wisconsin to Verizon Wireless for someone who lives in Houston, Texas. Or
when I reassigned my Qwest number to my Internet-based land line service.
Which, by the way, I really like... $25/mo, all the normal features (like
caller ID, call forwarding, etc.) plus all my long distance at no additional
charge.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN