Competitive Rates

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at att.net
Wed Jun 11 19:55:52 MDT 2008

Isn't that called "call forwarding"?

Dean May <deanmay at pianorebuilders.com> wrote:  FYI you can go 100% cellular and "port" your land line number to your new
cellular phone. That way it will be transparent to your customers. As far as
they know you've got the same number.

The porting process can sometimes take a few days. Check with your carrier.

I like TracFone. It is a prepaid and with their double minute plan the rate
is about 9 cents a minute. I only pay for what I use, no extras, no surprise
overages, no left over minutes unused.

Dean

Dean May cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com 812.235.5272