impacted shop practices

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Jun 11 08:34:48 MDT 2008

?? Alrighty then.? I got one... so I'm trying it.
? Up till now I have used a brace & bit...Carefully. But its' a hard work.? I usually fit all the screws to the new block before finishing just to avoid those famous words........oooops!!!?? MAn I hate that
?? Dale

> Pictures Ron...Pictures. No ....I didnt' know about this. It sound > maniacal but apparently it works.?
> Dale?
?
I used a slightly modified Apex HTS-5 bit, and a regular old impact wrench like the guy at Wal-Mart would use to mount the wheels on your Hummer, at the low torque setting.?
?
Maniacal, probably, being non-standard (whatever that is), but I sure liked how it worked.?
Ron N?