Henry Miller-reprise

paulrevenkojones at aol.com paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Mon Jun 9 18:15:30 MDT 2008

 Will:

For years, I've been creating two small clear plexi templates with index holes drilled through to a drilled "dimple" on the front flange of the plate at the bass end and treble end. The plastic is 3/16" x 3" x 2" and is fitted to the rim and stretcher in the corners before making the index. The dimples are almost invisible if you don't know they're not supposed to be there. I used to do what you're describing and what Ron says he does until coming up with this way. You only need two points of the "triangle" to locate the plate again.

Paul