to shred or not to shred

Tom Sivak tvaktvak at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 9 07:00:32 MDT 2008

Steve

Don't feel guilty about shredding!   You bought the
shredder---use it!

But if 20 people are using your son's social security
number, I would think more problems would arise than a
single hospital bill.   Doesn't quite add up for me.

I just threw last year's out with the trash last week.
  Your name, address, and phone number were in there,
as were mine...sorry!

Tom Sivak