Henry Miller-reprise

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sun Jun 8 21:41:53 MDT 2008

I followed the original holes and they were not square. Couldn't get the
plate installed. Then I figured out that to crank the bolts all the way
down, install the plate, then raise the bolts back out through the plate
holes. It works.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272