What do "they" do

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 21:41:09 MDT 2008

On Sun, Jun 8, 2008 at 9:55 PM, Carl Teplitski <koko99 at shaw.ca> wrote:

> Right ! !   Had a fellow ask me if I could sell him about 6 ft. of wire.
> Being curious as
> for what reason he needed the wire, he told me that he is replacing a
> windshield on
> a car, and he needs the wire to take off an old windshield at an auto
> wrecking yard.
> He gets it started under one side of the winshield and works it to the
> other end.
> Says it works like a charm.  Good on him.

A farmer that I know asked me recently for some heavier gauge music wire. He
was going to use it to de-horn his cows. He said it's done with a sawing
motion that "burns" the horns off.  ???  Apparently,a professor of
agriculture at a university told him that worked well. I wish I could have
seen it done to verify this, but we never got together about the time he was
going to try it.

--
JF