To shred or not to shred?

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 8 12:01:13 MDT 2008

My answer is NOT to shred...I saved extra copies of PTG directories
for :
1]my  shop
2]in my car
3]I gave away a few copies to people in the trade,not in PTG,yet
[mover,refinisher,small dealer] Thay had used contacts on a few
occasions,providing extra work for our members.....
Same things apply to older Pierce Atlas and Larry Fine's "Little Piano
Book" with MSRP : One in my car,extras near computer and in the
shop,or give away to a newbie....
.
Just my 2 Kopeks    isaac