To shred or not to shred?

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 8 11:29:41 MDT 2008

I have thought about the same thing when I dispose of my old directory.   I realize it is advertising income for the PTG, but couldn't a directory be online for PTG members?   If I needed the name of a tech in South Dakota, I could search it...maybe this already exists?   If so lets drop the paper directory....

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044