Fuel surcharge?

Garret Traylor hpp at highpointpiano.com
Sat Jun 7 08:34:17 MDT 2008

About four years ago when I set up my carbonless piano service invoices
(three part), I had listed fees higher than I would normally charge with the
anticipation that I would raise my prices and that along the way the
customer might (if they read the invoice) perceive that I was giving them a
very good price.  I did not anticipate the price of gas becoming such an
influence.  I have not exceeded my lofty price but soon will have to.  I
have recently bumped my fees from 5 to 10 depending on how far I have to
drive.
Kindest Regards,
Garret
---