Fuel surcharge?

BobDavis88 at aol.com BobDavis88 at aol.com
Fri Jun 6 22:51:41 MDT 2008

Fuel surcharges are very trendy, but I assume that my customers are as
irritated by them as I am (same with paying fifteen dollars to take a bag on an
airplane - I would rather pay fifteen dollars more for the ticket).

Also, just for the sake of argument, assume one customer is ten miles from
the next, and that my car gets 30 mpg (it does). If gas goes from $2 to $4 per
gallon, it costs me an extra $0.66 to drive to their house. I recently raised
my  fee by $15, so I don't think I want to annoy them for an extra 66  cents.

Bob Davis

In a message dated 6/6/2008 9:02:55 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,