Compare, contrast, critique, anyone?

Thomas Cole tcole at cruzio.com
Fri Jun 6 01:00:05 MDT 2008

My first impression is that, although there are slight variations in
tempi and note values, it sounds too mechanical to be a strictly human
performance, as if it were recorded on a Yamaha Disklavier at a slower
tempo and speeded up.

I agree with a lot of what Geoff said, except I think there might have
been different mic placements to account for the more brilliant high
treble of BBPT, for example. But I could be fooled by some electronic
manipulations.

Tom Cole