WAS SAMICK IS CRAP-NOW YOUNG TECH somewhat OT

paulrevenkojones at aol.com paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Wed Jun 4 15:22:38 MDT 2008

 Garret:

Alicia should read this and know that we strive for (un)-common courtesy. It is right and proper that we regulate ourselves and call each other on our failures of intellect as well as levels of communication. What you have said below is so well put! Thoughtful is good. It is a pure function of mindfulness, an awareness of the total context in which we live and the drive to create and foster the "good". My rebuke of Tom Sivak was intended not only to contain his language, but to let Alicia know that we care for her (although she seems to be able to take care of herself just fine!), and that we will not accept demeaning communication. I have in the past had privately posted interchanges with some about like issues; this seemed appropriate to say publicly, and I suspect that Tom will understand as well.

Warm regards,

Paul