WAS SAMICK IS CRAP-NOW YOUNG TECH somewhat OT

Garret Traylor hpp at highpointpiano.com
Wed Jun 4 15:06:58 MDT 2008

Usually I tell my family and friends when they hurt my feelings something to
the effect that, "You don't know me well enough to say something like that."
And then, we hopefully learn to know each other better.  People who know me,
know that I generally don't like to see teasing or jeering (can you tell
that I have a eleven-teen year old daughter).  I have found that public
seemingly humorous (in circle) comments are not a good idea.  Especially
when you really don't know someone.  I find the majority of posters to this
list extremely kind, thoughtful, and helpful.  We deal with folks from all
around the world on this list.  Thoughtful is good!

Kindest Regards,

Garret

---