CA Glue for pin blocks

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 4 13:27:11 MDT 2008

Paul-

It is a lot of refilling, but I like the control, and I go with the "few drops at a time" philosophy.
I should add that I mostly use this for a few loose pins. It's been a while since I've done a whole piano.
If you have a co-operative pharmacist, you can probably find a needle that will fit on the tip of your glue bottle.
Or you may want to try larger syringes.

Ed