WAS SAMICK IS CRAP-NOW YOUNG TECH somewhat OT

A E eve_ane at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Jun 4 12:42:40 MDT 2008

First of all zip it about my spelling I'm dyslexic!

Second of all I'm not going to lighten up the things I've said in this list Tom werent said just out of the air, I made sure to chek with people who mentoured me first! They werent said just from my experience some was said from others too.

Incase you didn't catch the hint I do not wish for people to say things like "I knew everything at 18" whom don't know me.

Alicia

Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 14:16:54 -0400From: tomtuner at verizon.netSubject: RE: WAS SAMICK IS CRAP-NOW YOUNG TECH somewhat OTTo: pianotech at ptg.org

From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf Of A ESent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 1:37 PMTo: Pianotech ListSubject: RE: WAS SAMICK IS CRAP-NOW YOUNG TECH somewhat OT

Thats not quite fair to say, I'm far from "knowing everything" as you say, and I claim that i Mostly know nothing... which in reality is how it is I have much more to learn and much more to gain.. HOWEVER, i do have some experience, and as i previously said my grandmother devoted her life to reduilding/making pianos... So what i say doesnt just come out of the blu...Please think before you make such statements as they are highly offencive Tom... Alicia

Alicia,
            Offencive? Or offensive.
            Lighten up and realize the comment was in jest and somewhat inaccurate—I was 19 before I knew everything.
Also I do think before making statements and maybe you should get on that train before you share your vast three years of experience.

And no there is no age requirement

            Tom Driscoll

Get fish-slapping on Messenger! Play Now
No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG.Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.24.6/1482 - Release Date: 6/4/2008 7:10 AM
No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG.Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.24.6/1482 - Release Date: 6/4/2008 7:10 AM