WAS SAMICK IS CRAP-NOW YOUNG TECH somewhat OT

tom tomtuner at verizon.net
Wed Jun 4 12:16:54 MDT 2008

  _____

From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf
Of A E
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 1:37 PM
To: Pianotech List
Subject: RE: WAS SAMICK IS CRAP-NOW YOUNG TECH somewhat OT

Thats not quite fair to say, I'm far from "knowing everything" as you say,
and I claim that i Mostly know nothing... which in reality is how it is I
have much more to learn and much more to gain.. HOWEVER, i do have some
experience, and as i previously said my grandmother devoted her life to
reduilding/making pianos... So what i say doesnt just come out of the blu...
Please think before you make such statements as they are highly offencive
Tom...

Alicia

Alicia,

            Offencive? Or offensive.

            Lighten up and realize the comment was in jest and somewhat
inaccurate-I was 19 before I knew everything.

Also I do think before making statements and maybe you should get on that
train before you share your vast three years of experience.

And no there is no age requirement

            Tom Driscoll

  _____

Get fish-slapping on Messenger! Play Now
<http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/msnnkmgl0010000008ukm/direct/01/>

Checked by AVG.
7:10 AM

Checked by AVG.