was Samick is crap? Now young tech

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at att.net
Wed Jun 4 11:55:04 MDT 2008

what does (piano tech) mean?

A E <eve_ane at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    Grandmother actually... plus i did a correspondence course or two... or three... and studied at Royal Northern college of music in UK (piano tech) but didn't finish as i had to move back to US... accepted to London Metropolitan university to study PT next year.

Alicia