was Samick is crap? Now young tech

A E eve_ane at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Jun 4 11:47:02 MDT 2008

Grandmother actually... plus i did a correspondence course or two... or three... and studied at Royal Northern college of music in UK (piano tech) but didn't finish as i had to move back to US... accepted to London Metropolitan university to study PT next year.

Alicia

From: pianolover88 at hotmail.comTo: pianotech at ptg.orgSubject: RE: was Samick is crap? Now young techDate: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 10:39:50 -0700

Where did you get your training? Is your Mom or Dad a tech? Terry Peterson

From: eve_ane at hotmail.co.ukTo: pianotech at ptg.orgSubject: RE: was Samick is crap? Now young techDate: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 18:22:01 +0100

I am indeed, is that a problem for this list.. Age requirement?  Alicia Evans

Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 12:09:14 -0400From: tomtuner at verizon.netSubject: was Samick is crap? Now young techTo: pianotech at ptg.org

To all,
    In reviewing some pianotech postings I just discovered that our new contributer is  18 years old.
    -

3

Get fish-slapping on Messenger! Play Now

Now you can invite friends from Facebook and other groups to join you on Windows Live™ Messenger. Add them now!