WAS SAMICK IS CRAP-NOW YOUNG TECH somewhat OT

Jim jim at jimkinnear.com
Wed Jun 4 11:46:51 MDT 2008

My 2 cents worth.  ( + shipping & handling )

I am impressed, Alicia, that you have decided to start your own business,
and also in one through which, you will meet wonderful people. Including
those on this list, curmudgeons not withstanding, I have met fabulous
people who have moved from the customer category to the friend category.
I think people who see the value of having a piano in their home, not to
mention, a tuned and functioning one, are generally speaking, nicer and
more interesting . . .

As far as knowing everything at 18, I discovered that the older I became,
the smarter my parents were . . . ( my Dad is 84 & uses the net every day)
Hope you enjoy your new career . . .  where do you have your business??

Jim Kinnear
Collingwood, ON
www.pianoguy.com