CA Glue for pin blocks

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 4 10:02:54 MDT 2008

Don-

I'm too lazy to take a photo, but here's a link:
https://www4.vaxserve.com/index.cfm?event=getProductDetail&product_id=2518&cat_id=43

The ones I use are half size (1/2cc Tuberculin Syringe with 1/2" needle).
The half-size syringe barrel is about the diameter of a soda straw and fits
easily between tuning pins.

Pharmacists may call small tuberculin syringes "insulin syringes."

Rinsing with CA solvent may get some extra uses, but at 15 cents each I can
toss them easily when they clog.
North Carolina allows over the counter syringe purchases.

Ed Sutton