CA Glue for pin blocks

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 4 07:33:21 MDT 2008

CA glue becomes plexiglas when it hardens. A very inert product.
I don't understand the concern that CA glue will cause damage.

Past posts to this list have encouraged small applications until the pin holds.
I find a disposable tuberculin syringe lets me inject a few drops right at the gap where the pin pulls away from the bushing or pinblock.

I will repeat my request: if anyone has clear evidence of damage caused to the pinblock by CA glue, please post it.

Ed Sutton