CA Glue for pin blocks

Jonathan Best jb at bubblemusic.com
Tue Jun 3 23:14:12 MDT 2008

Thank you Fenton and everyone else for some great thinking!  This
particular piano that I'm referencing has pins that are marginal in
my opinion whereas another tuner feels that they are fine.  so from
the feedback that I am hearing it looks like CA is the way to go and
I don't have to worry about wrecking a recoverable pin block like I
would if I used Pin-Tite.  This list is great!  I think I'll stay a
while.

Thanks again.

Jonathan Best
jb at bubblemusic.com