Drilling techniques was----: CA Glue for pin blocks

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Tue Jun 3 18:38:54 MDT 2008

 Hi Dale,

I didn't drill this block, but will try to find out the details about bit size and type, RPMs, rate of feed, air cooling of the bit and any other possibly relevant details.? Ditto for the 411 on the tuning pins.

Thanks for continuing to share your treasured insights with the list.

I salute you,

Alan Eder