CA Glue for pin blocks

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Tue Jun 3 15:48:46 MDT 2008

I suppose it would depend, on how many were loose.
How much is the customer willing to spend.
How long ago was it rebuilt, and was there a warranty?
Sometimes things happen. If the rebuilder was informed of the problem,
he may want to repin, to protect his reputation.
If the piano was in an environment, that wasn't conducive to pinblock
longevity, i.e. next to a wood stove. Then he probably wouldn't feel
liable.