The eyes have it : - )

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Tue Jun 3 06:17:31 MDT 2008

I've had progressive lenses for about 10 years. Originally got them for both
"vanity" as well as the continuum of correction that they offer. I see many
people tilting their head at various angles, trying to get the "right
focal", and I see this more with people wearing tri's than bi's... it's
great to be able to just gradually and smoothly bring whatever is in view
into focus without giving myself whiplash.

My only experience with "tunnel vision" is the first ten minutes with any
new pair of glasses with a different density lens (results in a thinner
lens) than a previous pair, starting with the last pair of single focus
lenses yea these many moons ago...

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN