CA Glue for pin blocks

Jonathan Best jb at bubblemusic.com
Mon Jun 2 18:04:16 MDT 2008

I'm new to this list and I'm not sure if I sent this before I was
actually signed up.  So I hope I'm not repeating myself.  Has anybody
had any experience using CA glue on pin blocks and subsequently
restringing?  How do the pins feel after a treatment?  Do they jump?
How long does it last? And if they do start losing their hold after a
few years, or if the job turns out to be one of the 10% that doesn't
work, can one still go back to simply restringing?

Thanks

Jonathan Best
Prescott, AZ

Jonathan Best